Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New SEF 6x8 Very impressive!

Got my new SEF 6x8 coil yesterday and put it to the test right away. My buddy and I hit a Boy Scout camp which shutdown in 1968 and is now private property which his buddy owns. We hit it for 3 hours and the Etrac with the small sef pulled out 15 wheats, 2 mercs, 1 rosie, 1 quarter, 2 jeffersons, 1 V nickel, boy scout necker slider and a WWII medal. A lot of these coins had nails, crown caps and just plain junk soil type stuff mixed in. Very hot impressive coil with good depth! Most coins were in the 4 to 6 inch depth range. Gotta love the E-trac and this small coil setup!!

I know that the smaller footprint gives it better responce to targets in the trash . Coils have different discrimination responses also.These folks are saying that this coil has great discrimination and depth in trashy areas that other coils may or may not have. It is lighter with the same or greater results compared to other coils .They like it .......we need one.......

Great hunt, im waiting for my 6x8 to be delivered. This coil is supposed to be awesome in super trash areas with better target seperation and have even beter stability than the pro coil.

Larry , Thanks for the report on the 6X8. Looks like it does to job. do you like it better then the 6" ?
Dennis 2

I found four silver dimes and a token yesterday with my 6 inch coil. Two of the dimes were 1916 with no mint mark. I do have the 8x6 coming. I feel like it might replace the sunray 8 inch. Time will tell. Don't think it would take the place of the 6 inch though