Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Teknetics Detector

it looks like it will be a great entry level MD... I can't hardly wait for the reviews on this

Called fisher there is 3 models available, a regular, and a pro with 8 inch coil or pro with 11 inch dd coil , the pro gives 5 depth bars and 3 tones and i believe on pinpoint it gives a depth #

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzFk0CagZCc

It was said somewhere that it will be available sometime this month (April)

Looks very low end. Any idea what it will cost? What kHz does
it operate at. For some reason I couldn't get the sound on
my computer to work, but it was just fine on other videos.
Robert2300

7.8kHz, shares coils with greek series, G2, Goldbug, F5

$159 for Eurotek 8" (compadre/ace 150 killer)
$189 for Eurotek Pro 8"(F2/Ace 250 killer)
$269 for Eruotek Pro 11" DD

Pro is like a Delta with no all metal mode. Not sure what the "new feature not on any detector in this range or any price range" will be.

I am looking forward to learning more on the pro. I have had a Delta, and it was a solid unit. The pro is priced very nicely in my opinion. If they improved the speed on the pro over the Delta I will be amazed.

I'm looking forward to the mid to higher end of the Eurotek line or whatever they call the T2 beater.

For Euro-Tek w/8", Euro-Tek Pro w/8" and Euro-Tek Pro w/11" DD.

Even though "low end," they lack the USA coinage icon Target ID and rely on tones and VDI numbers. Ought to be interesting models for foreign countries as well as some occasional relic hunting use here. Handy grab-and-go units for easy coin hunting. I know I look forward to using the Euro-Tek Pro at some ghost town sites I am heading off to in April and May ... when they are released.

Monte

"this video was removed by the user"

Just noticed that?? Maybe he needed to edit it some more, or gave out too much info about the machine? Very frustrating. I would also like to have a hard release date on these machines.

Looks like it's back up at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGunoJ092dQ

didn't work 4 me...

Bucksport said:
Seperate audio for iron....hmmmm

Wow-really........Visual Iron indicator icon even when iron is discriminated, separate 'digital' volume iron control, extremely fast, high end depth, 1-99 target ID, Teknetics 1-39 expanded iron range 7.8 frequency, 3 tones with one being VCO tone, pinpoint gives depth in inches and cm, 5 year warranty made in USA sounds like at least a high to mid-range priced unit....... what? Only $219!!!!! With DD coil only $299!!!

Shipping domestically next week but most are already on their way to Europe because Euro Tek customers helped design and pre ordered first after extensive field testing.
All other orders will ship first of May.

Hope this helps!

Mike