Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Teknetics machines!

Thanks Monte

I am used to the GBP "S" shaft, but now have the Omega so better get used to the other grip and I am sure with time it will feel "normal" :clapping:

wonder how long release date is away :biggrin:

guess going on previous GBP & G2 they will be the same insides outside doesn't bother me too much, I have the 3 coils 5, 10 x 5 and 11 so looks like the 11 will go on the GBP for sale which is what a GBDP bugga gets confusing for those just starting out :unsure:

one big point for me is the back light glad they listened to us I sure want the light and thanks for the feedback on the F19 on the nail board test and in ground being better than the GBP sold me one :wiggle:

when I 1st started using the GBP modern parks it drove me nuts and I didn't like it AT all and I was out one day talking to the machine like you better lift your game or your going to eBay and I was popping modern coins and it literarily flew out of the ground a 9K band and after that I have taken the time to get to know the GBP and it has paid for itself many times over so it the G2+ / F19 is better I want one well I am waiting for the G2+ bit cheaper where I am :clapping:

yep just got the 10 x 5 coil I like it also as hardly ever use the 11" have always had the 5" coil on and its my go to junk machine.

I take it all my DD GBP coils will work on the F19 /G2+ sure they will but confirmation would be nice :biggrin:

my GBP is V4 and has found plenty of silver coins and jewellery and modern coins, so I am looking forward to the new machine it will be the G2+

so new for this winter will be testing the new G2+ on small gold out in the hills where I live most is alluvial but I am sure there is detectable size bits in the hills so it will be a good test for me trudging the hills and the machine also, but probably the machine will do better than me :unsure:

thanks for the feedback and thoughts Monte.

AJ