Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to CTX

Had my CTX for a few months. Still learning all the settings.

Here are my first 2 silver finds...I am pretty excited to get out this spring!

Attachments

• PXL_20210318_235455933.jpg
    PXL_20210318_235455933.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 198
Sweet!
Look like you've got a great location.
I can only imagine what you'll find this spring, as you learn the machine...
:thumbup:
mike

Yeah...with finds like that I’d be excited to get out too. Very nice half!

As far as I'm concerned best machine on market. Took me a while to learn it. The more you use it the better you will like it. I found lots of coins and rings, enough to pay for CTX. Enjoy it.

Carver

It is an old homesites and it is loaded with trash. I went back a couple days later and spent over 5 hours searching and got nothing but a small amount of clad. I only spent a couple hours on the first trip!

Gotta love it!

a good location and a CTX, winning combination. I have had my new CTX about a week now, still learning and playing around with it. Those are some great finds. People lose trashy item and good items to be left for us to find.