Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to Desus.

ohio fred

Have a Deus2 ws6master coming puck package 9 inch coil .Waiting for Tuesday. Never used a deus before have other machine and coils.Excited to see how it works.Just in time weather is breaking here be in 60,s next week.Wish me luck .

Nice . I have the full setup with remote and puck . I used the puck as a wireless headphone transmitter with my earbuds . Works excellent . Great detector . Have fun with it .

Good Luck to you in passing over valuable targets.
The Deus works well as a tool, so the detector just needs your guidance.
You will do fine.

Have a Deus2 ws6master coming puck package 9 inch coil .Waiting for Tuesday. Never used a deus before have other machine and coils.Excited to see how it works.Just in time weather is breaking here be in 60,s next week.Wish me luck .
Thats nice weather. Looking for it to break the other way lol. 95 degrees with a uv index of 11 is no fun either

It works very well Fred, just accept that it’s “different” and adjust accordingly. Gary in the UK had some very good instructional videos on how to operate the various components and how to get through them. Once you get it, you’ll have it. It’s ACCURATE and FAST.

Dang! You‘re gonna cook like a chicken out there DD! Hopefully that subsides a bit, that doesn’t sound good.
Already been burnt and tan from the sun and its only beginning of April.
Next week supposed to cool down to low 80’s be real nice weather to hunt
Ohio Fred might want to know as well haven’t used the ws6 as a master yet, what is the latest software version for it?

I am new to the D2 as well. I’ve only had mine a couple weeks. You might want to download the XP updater software onto your computer and then update the puck before you do much if it is still on version 0.6 (like mine was).

After installing the update software, launch it and then in the upper left click on the button for the WS6. Follow the directions on your computer screen. I had some difficulty updating my puck. The buttons kept not doing what they were supposed to do. After some frustration I finally got it updated. I had to turn it off and back on a number of times to get out of the locked up loop I kept getting in.

If you got the MI-6 with it, check the cap for cracks. They had a whole shipment with over tightened caps. If so, it’s easy to get a replacement for free. You can check on this forum, there was an earlier post for it.

You’ll probably go through a phase of relearning detectors and digging a lot of garbage until you learn what this one is saying. But hey, you wanted the exercise right?😁

Now go out there and make us all jealous!

I am new to the D2 as well. I’ve only had mine a couple weeks. You might want to download the XP updater software onto your computer and then update the puck before you do much if it is still on version 0.6 (like mine was).

After installing the update software, launch it and then in the upper left click on the button for the WS6. Follow the directions on your computer screen. I had some difficulty updating my puck. The buttons kept not doing what they were supposed to do. After some frustration I finally got it updated. I had to turn it off and back on a number of times to get out of the locked up loop I kept getting in.

If you got the MI-6 with it, check the cap for cracks. They had a whole shipment with over tightened caps. If so, it’s easy to get a replacement for free. You can check on this forum, there was an earlier post for it.

You’ll probably go through a phase of relearning detectors and digging a lot of garbage until you learn what this one is saying. But hey, you wanted the exercise right?😁

Now go out there and make us all jealous!
So is the WS6 software versions the same as the remote software versions.
RC was 0.6 new 0.7
Puck was 0.6 and new 0.7 ?

Excellent machine, like most machines though it will be as difficult/easy as you make it. Straight out of the box the programs are well adjusted, its a case of finding one to suit your ground. Good luck 🤞

I have the full to and prefer the 9” coil especially if in the woods it takes a little getting used to I like to hunt in 5 tones and raise the tone so silver comes in nice and high .
Take some coins out and go over them with it it will give you an idea how they sound
Mark