Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to E bike

Waterdog

Just recently I got into riding a E-bike. Made from the ground up with a older bike. Put a E bike motor kit on it, had to do a little fine tuning, but it works. Now rather than going out and spending a bunch of money at the gas station. I can jump on my bike and go to a few local parks for small change a day. Take my metal detector in a back pack and I will be set.

I use mine for dirt fishing and for river fishing. Where I fish is 7 miles round trip,dirt fishing fields are 7 1/2 miles round trip,most of the miles put on are going to those spots.The more I ride it the better I like it.
DSCN9705_InPixio.jpg

K1600_DSCN4236_InPixio.JPG

DSCN9833.JPG

Oh. I miss understood.
I thought it was a self built kit. Sorry
A few guys on here have done that.
I thought about that for several years,then I got this instead of building one.

I thought about that for several years,then I got this instead of building one.
It kinda reminds me of my old Schwinn Apple Krate.
Though mine was green. Loved the Springer front end and shocks on the seat. Crazy thing had flat slick tires.
Grandpa gave it to me on my 14th birthday. Had it one day. Black kids stole it up in Chicago.
Though yours has a much more comfy seat an tires.
Some reason it looks to small for me.

It kinda reminds me of my old Schwinn Apple Krate.
Though mine was green. Loved the Springer front end and shocks on the seat. Crazy thing had flat slick tires.
Grandpa gave it to me on my 14th birthday. Had it one day. Black kids stole it up in Chicago.
Though yours has a much more comfy seat an tires.
Some reason it looks to small for me.
The fixed seat you don't get leg extension for a comfortable pedal,I use mostly throttle,every once in a while I do pedal assist.I'm 6' too.

Just recently I got into riding a E-bike. Made from the ground up with a older bike. Put a E bike motor kit on it, had to do a little fine tuning, but it works. Now rather than going out and spending a bunch of money at the gas station. I can jump on my bike and go to a few local parks for small change a day. Take my metal detector in a back pack and I will be set.
I like your setup. I bought and ebike in June of this year and love the concept of these bikes. At my age, I can run out of gas just about any distance from home. The electric assist always gets me home. I start out pedaling and when I get tired or hit a headwind, I use the assist. Pretty nice for an old man. I can get 60 miles out of a single charge and use little assist. 23 mph on pure electric and 28mph on assist level 5. I can make it up any hill that my area has which is really nice. It truly has got me off the couch. If anyone is interested, I have a Hiboy P7 commuter bike. A great bike for the price!