Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to E-Trac and the forum

Fired89

Fixing to break in the E-Trac hunt with fishers 75ltd and gold bug pro hope it can relic hunting because that's all I do I'm going to gave it a try
mainly hunt 1800 Indian sites and civil war sites

I hope you do well with all your detectors!!!

Welcome Fired89.

I'm curious what you mainly find at your "Indian sites"? I ask because I live in southwest Kansas where there are many such sites, but have never hunted them, with a metal detector, because I didn't expect to find much in the way of metal relics.

Southwind most the Indian site don't have much but there is a chance of finding trade silver and you could happen to run across
Some beads if that happens I'll dig and screen

Thanks for joining the E-Trac throng! Welcome aboard.

NebTrac

Trade Silver? What would that look like? I live in Southeastern Nebraska and there are many such sites around. we have found some Indian relics over the years but nothing metal . I have never detected any of these sites. I have heard of people finding beads but I thought they said they were stone and glass beads. Could you post some pictures?

Trade silver is hard to fine you go home empty handed most of the time hunted all day at one place an found about 30 pices that looked like parts of arm band that had be hit with a plow. Having a time trying to upload a pic but you can look up fur trade silver and will show you