Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to Nox 800

Waterdog

I am new to Nox 800, Just had one delivered. Wanted to see if there are any programs I should add to it Like Andy's or ???

I would suggest buying Andy Sabisch's Equinox series book and enjoy his studies on the Equinox and it's different settings. It's the best $20.00 that you'll ever spend. Good Luck and H.H.

Personally, I think it is best to just get out in the field and learn the detector.
The Equinox in my opinion is about as turn on and go as you can get.
Most prefer either Park 1 or Field 2.
The stock settings are a great place to start.
It is simply a great detector!!

There are no short cuts in learning the 800. Personally, purchasing a book isn’t necessary… Getting out in the field and digging targets is the best teacher anyone could ask for. Park1 is a great place to start. I could give you my settings but I feel they are too aggressive for someone new to the 800. Learn Park1 with the stock settings and then go from there. Good luck and in time you will be showing us the treasure 🙂

I took it out for a short walk in the park today, First target was a Dollar coin ,followed by a mix of six quarters, six dimes , four nickles, seven pennies, and a bling ring, along with a button, and a key chain thing. So much fun out there learning a New machine... All done with a place full of EMI :)

I took it out for a short walk in the park today, First target was a Dollar coin ,followed by a mix of six quarters, six dimes , four nickles, seven pennies, and a bling ring, along with a button, and a key chain thing. So much fun out there learning a New machine... All done with a place full of EMI :)
For a short walk you did well!

To hear EMI is one thing as we can adjust sensitivity and noise cancel. However Silent EMI is another and we won’t even know its impacting detector performance. Therefore, I noise cancel frequently.

Your off to a great start..!