Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to this forum

Syd BC

I want to thank everyone who worked to make this forum the source of valuable information that it is. I've read every message and watched every video.

I unpacked my new ATX today and managed to get out for about and hour to a local fresh water beach. This beach is hit hard through the summer and fall but you still get a few deep targets. I dug every signal to get familiar with the machine. Most of the deep signals were rusty bottle caps but I did find a few deep coins. The iron grunt works well on the shallow stuff but not so good on the deeper iron and I expected that. I found several deep pulltabs and that's a good sign. I've hunted this spot many times in the last few months with my Excal II and thought I had hit everything but this place is heavy with black sand and I think the ATX is punching through it. I'll try to get out again in the next few days and will post anything interesting.

Thanks again everyone.

Happy New Year.

Syd

Welcome to the forum! I took my Infinium to Vancouver a few years back and also managed to pull out some coins, toys and mortuary tags at great depths that others also missed. And that was in March. The ATX is an even better detector, in that it's much more stable, mode sensitive to tiny objects like chains and chain locks. Once all of this snow disappears, I hope to get out with the ATX.

Good luck with your new machine,:thumbup:

Syd,

Thanks for posting your first experiences at the beach with the ATX.
You have contributed to the ever growing body of information about it.

Looking forward to hearing more about what you think going forward.

Cheers Syd,

Tye