Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new uk member

darkmark1967

Hello all! I'm a new member to the forum's and I mostly hunt the beaches here in Norfolk, UK. wondered if there was any others like me close by?

Hi no how you fill doun here in cornwall got 100s of miles of beach and never see another soul with a detecter not like the usa where theres actual compertition on the beaches
oh well more for us to find if not a little lonley

Lots Of History On that Island you live, looking forward to Pictures and Storys. Do you hunt just the beachs, because that area, I Think has alot of Lakes also? And with a couple thousands years of history...WOW. I would love to live And hunt there! Good Luck and HH....Obn

High also from north Norfolk (Cromer area), What part are you from?

Hi Grahamp, I live not far from her majesty's royal seat, sandringham and have nearly given up on finding dry land with permission, hence working the beaches. Work the edge of the wash, snettisham, heacham, hunstanton etc but only dry sand as I've got no waterproof detector yet. Normally do OKish, and glad to see a few more people on the beaches. Now I'm finding "clean" cash at last. what's it like for permission on beaches near you, I got turfed off the beach at Wells not long ago and found out that the Holkham Estate run a NO DETECTING policy on the beaches which has severely cut down on my space.
Thanks all for viewing and I'll reveal my luck as time goes on,
Mark

Yeah, i was told not to detect wells beach a couple of years ago by the lifeguard lookout, apparently Holkham estate had some trouble with detecting apparently illegally on their land, so they put a blanket ban including beach, which is a great shame as that doesn't stop the illegal bunch anyway.

I have tried Brancaster but not so good with pi's because metal is a problem, (WW2) defenses, tried Heacham last week for a couple of hours but ended up detecting around the beach huts,managed a few pounds and 1 silver ring. will head south next time Great Yarmouth