Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New update

markg

Any updated information on the new update?

I wish I wanna know when I can get some new coils!

I have just got back from France, progress is going well and we are still on schedule for a new coil in September time.
Sorry no further news to report.

Well how many times this last year and half have we heard that it almost ready and that it will be out in 90 days ?

Sorry but do you really think this type of aggressive post is neccessary, especially when people are only trying to help.

Well you know what they say "patience is a virtue" which I Don't think many seem to have any more..........

I would rather wait and have them get it right, than rush something out ,that may need patches. It is still a great detector meanwhile. Thanks Gary for keeping us informed. I have learned tons about the Deus from you.

Thank you Gary for the news.

Folks be patient,, Xp it seems does do things correctly.

None of us want to just have 4.0 flashing up on our screens at detector turn-- only to find out we have a load of glitches and problems.

If XP had done things right they wouldn't have started hyping something 2 years before it was ready and then refused to put forth any info on what they were working on. They have created their own little headache with the delayed update and probably lost sales because of their reluctance to give some rudimentary info that contained a little clarity , instead they allowed a bunch of contradictory nonsense float around. Not only did it make it more difficult for new buyers to have confidence in purchasing a new Deus , it made it a whole lot more difficult for those of us that are trying to dump the ones we have grown tired of because they don't meet our needs.
I have confidence they're learning from their mistakes both in announcing the updates and in who they allow to disseminate that info.

Gary-B said:
Sorry but do you really think this type of aggressive post is neccessary, especially when people are only trying to help.

LOL
Welcome to the land of Trump.

I live in the land of Trump, but still haven't mastered v3.2 to my satisfaction. I love the challenge, though; and hopefully v4.0 will only enhance the experience using the original 9" coil!

If the new coil is at least as deep as the 9" coil - there will be many older coins to post shortly after its release! I know I'm missing some co-located deep coins....

I only join the forums in the spring summer. Not very well liked in the deus forums but looking forward to reading about the updates. Got my deus set up and ready for Michigan weather to break. Mainly hunt old sites and lake st clair. Hope to hear good things.

thanks for the info, to the guy above if the deus doesnt meet your needs then what detector does?IF you want to dump your deus my buddy might just take it off your hands, let me know how much you want for it,

calabash digger said:
thanks for the info, to the guy above if the deus doesnt meet your needs then what detector does?IF you want to dump your deus my buddy might just take it off your hands, let me know how much you want for it,

This is not a thread to discuss the short comings of the Deus vs others detectors or you risk having the thread moved to more appropriate forums by the mods.
Best to respect the OP and stay on topic.....................

sprchng said:
If XP had done things right they wouldn't have started hyping something 2 years before it was ready and then refused to put forth any info on what they were working on. They have created their own little headache with the delayed update and probably lost sales because of their reluctance to give some rudimentary info that contained a little clarity , instead they allowed a bunch of contradictory nonsense float around. Not only did it make it more difficult for new buyers to have confidence in purchasing a new Deus , it made it a whole lot more difficult for those of us that are trying to dump the ones we have grown tired of because they don't meet our needs.
I have confidence they're learning from their mistakes both in announcing the updates and in who they allow to disseminate that info.

I am not sure what you are looking for> It has been posted in several forums and stated at boot camps XP is working on a new coil with higher frequencies 10 20 30 40 are rumored. and software enhancements that as yet I have not herd anything concrete as to what enhancements they will be. A new pin pointer that will Blue tooth to the headphones. I agree they probably should have held off until they were closer however I would rather wait and get a product done right rather than fast and full of glitches. I personally love my Deus are there things I would like to see changed ... of course there are. I would love to see a more accurate TID, A smaller coil to name a couple. I took a lot of time learning my machine and for me it has paid off I read Andy's book went to boot camp watched I have no idea how many hours of you-tube and read more forum posts than I care to remember and I am still learning it, but to me that's part of the challenge I would not wait to buy because of a pending update that will be done on the computer unless you are looking specifically for the higher frequency coil for something like nugget hunting and have no use for the current coil.

sprchng said:
calabash digger said:

This is not a thread to discuss the short comings of the Deus vs others detectors or you risk having the thread moved to more appropriate forums by the mods.
Best to respect the OP and stay on topic.....................
pinpointer sounds great!

I agree Low-Boy. WOW!

Patience is good and I believe Deus Engineers are getting the new release/coils/Bluetooth pin pointer(?) right the first time.

I like my Deus a lot and patiently await the updates!

No matter what you offer people will DEMAND more and get teed off if you dont meet their demands.
Just look at the illegal immigrants in Arizona waving a Mexican flag demanding their rights.
Heck ... you cant even call them illegal anymore because that offends them.

So dont be so surprised there are those that flame XP for not giving them more and more immediately.

Or you can do what certain companies do and just release it when it's done and don't give any hints on the date beforehand so people don't get a fixed date in there head. I don't think anyone wants more immediately. Companies have to be careful with what they say about dates and releases.