Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New update

look at whites new release what a joke whoops im in the deus forum

Lets be honest here. Whites is not the only one to have had a rough start. To tell ya the truth that sport is one heck of a detector. It goes deep and with the update it is pretty dam fast for the price. Make fun of them if you will but it will hang with the more expensive detectors.

I almost bought one was impressed with it but glad I didnt as I have only the money for 1 detector and I would have had to send it back 3 times for firmware upgrades wasnt so much making fun the detector itself but whites more so. If you like your sport have fun with it I will stick with my 2.2 pound magic on a stick.

99% of people only needed to send it in once. Some did not want the update. It was a personal choice. I like my deus but not gonna bash a good detector for no reason.

Not bashing the sport was just saying whites might should have done a little better with their release IMO the jury is still out on its not been out that long to be proven one way or the other. You guys remind me of my fishing brothers who get bent out of shape when you say something about their brand. I will go ahead and say it shimano is king the fishing world lol and I will go ahead and say this deus is king of the relic hunting machines! lol get over it. I do have one question though why would someone bend over backwards to defend a company who basically shafted the first buyers and used them as test dummies to see where the bugs were in their new product. The french and the turks are blistering the US companys and if those companys dont change well we will see look at garrets new release ace 300 ,400 same machine basically as the 250 ,300 just repackaged it and added couple little features. I hope the new deus update hurries up but I know that at this present time I have the best relic machine available. Some with debate that but it doesnt matter ive got buddies who have used everything from F75,t2,etrac,racer,WHITES,and garretts guess what they are switching one by one to the deus My hunting partner who I hunt beside with his t2 is ordering one in the morning hes been hunting 30 yrs and has an exstensive collection (SCKEITH ) on the other forum and hes hunted with all kinds of machines and hes impressed enough to buy one and the other guys ive showed it to they were impressed a tesoro user,never seen anything like it in the trash. just saying is the whites a good detector dont know and it really doesnt matter to me .

I will bet that right after v4 comes out many will start wondering about v5 and how soon will it be available

calabash digger said:
look at whites new release what a joke whoops im in the deus forum

My thoughts exactly. Whites was so afraid they were going to miss the train if they did not get the MX Sport out soon and instead they drove the train off a cliff! LOL!

I do admire and respect White's for the way they stick with their product line.,
White's designs a good product and then sticks with it.
They offer quality service in a timely manor and are an AMERICAN company that employs AMERICAN workers.

It will take about a year till the "flavor of the month" club starts touting the merits of the new MX Sport.
Then everyone will jump on the bandwagon so to speak.

The only comment I have is that (IMHO) I think they should have made the MX Sport a dual frequency detector.
That would have made the detector more suitable to work in salt water.
If all they were shooting for was to design a detector that will compete with the Garrett AT Pro then I think they did a great job.

Don't really need an update with my Deus as it
does Great running the latest programs out there.
The Deus is Awesome!!!
silverseeker 2

Whites use to be number 2 now they are playing catch up and are going to have a hard time attracting new buyers. The deus and racer are taking top honers new company's so to speak and have better products..just my feelings. I'm kind of down on fisher and the rest..

Drove the train off the cliff can they even drive a train?

. What a shame. Thought Deus users were better than this. Guess not. The detector is no slouch and more people like it than complain about it. Most complaining never even tried one. Only thing I wish they would do is add a USB port to all detectors for firmware upgrades. There is always enhancements to be made. It would save detector companies and customers alot of time and money. Not to mention alot of grief like whats going on here.

these all have been free and that is a first for a company to do that. I think if the update is sweet then we will only read about reports of finds. They may just come out with a different machine next/

we will have to see if the impact can match or surpass the deus. But for me the deus and the racer seem to make killer finds for me. where I hunt no one hunts anymore so they did the best they can with the iron and bad dirt. For me it's finding all of the great relics they missed. I do have a few places no one has hunted before and loads of iron so loads of digging but if I can get a couple of keepers I'm a happy camper. I work my ass off to find targets to dig and that is what I have to do it's like the miners they worked so hard for very little. I'm just lucky most of the time.

I agree the good old US has fallen behind once again and too catch up is going to be hard with the racer, deus and the impact coming out this year. They will have to have a mind blowing flagship come out that works and kills the competition..in the mean time while sites are drying up or being hunted to death why wait for just another detector when we have the french and the terks giving us whawt we want. The racer has some of the deepest coils I have used the 5" is so small and deadly and deep in my dirt. The 5x10 is just perfect for hunting in the woods and both are killer in iron. The deus is top notch you can program it and fine tune it and it works. I wish it had a smaller coil but I can use the 9 inch for most of my hunting. I use to be a whites dealer and that is all I sold. A customer came in with a fisher CZ and we went hunting and he smoked me. I had the DFX at the time. After that hunt I got a fisher. I had the v3 and what a disappointment for me. Color who needs it give me power and a way to get into iron and find buttons and coins.

I have been so happy with the Deus and the racer they are like having a pair of hunting dogs that know what they are doing and you always come home with some history...

Target ID and the ability to see well in iron infested sites is what the detector manufacturers need to concentrate on. Whites has had, and still does, one of the most accurate TID, they just lack the ability to relay that info to the user in a simple to learn format and depth. Whites still makes a Cadillac of detectors they have just spent more time on the electric seats and ignored the engine.

Well,,
My thoughts,,,,,rolling audio is a must now for a flagship unit.

Lighter weight too.

Lighter weight power supply-- lli pro batteries are one solution here

Must have iron volume adjustment

Must have fine incremental disc setting

Must be easy to navigate settings and menus

Must have good customer support

XS it seems has set the bar high in many respects-- although Deus does have its weaknesses.

Those backphones sure feel good in hot weather,,,felt it this afternoon.