Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New V3i

sopg1155

I picked up a new V3i last week and I'm wondering why I ever got rid of the first one I had a year or so ago.I went to my favorite park that I have
worked lots of times and sometimes the finds are few and far between.I found an 1881 Indian Head penny last week and went out today and
added a first to my collection,an 1883 seated liberty dime.I was still in the basic settings and did the whoopy dance when I saw it.It will be a cold
day in heck before I get rid of this V3i. Gary

Good for you. Several guys came back this year.:thumbup:

Congratulations Gary and welcome back.

Thanks guys, I have had almost every top of the line machine and the V3i did the job for me.
I can hardly wait to see what I can come up with when I really get the hang of setting up
new programs for it.I won't trade this one off for love nor money. Gary

you greet to everybody
also I from 2 months have purchased the v3i but for me elderly (78 years) it is difficult to learn to use I have found coins and other ancient objects however it is difficult to understand him/it
I live in north Italy and there am a long time ago ancient beautiful things I have found a coin of Amedeo 4° (1233/1253) diameter 17 mms.
I hope for to learn well to use not also it in the better way from experienced
thanks for your attention
Algerio Bergonzo Turin nord/west Italy

you greet to everybody
also I from 2 months have purchased the v3i but for me elderly (78 years) it is difficult to learn to use I have found coins and other ancient objects however it is difficult to understand him/it
I live in north Italy and there am a long time ago ancient beautiful things I have found a coin of Amedeo 4° (1233/1253) diameter 17 mms.
I hope for to learn well to use not also it in the better way from experienced
thanks for your attention
Algerio Bergonzo Turin nord/west Italy

thanks blind squirrel
if you want e-mail to write to me I can send to you some photos of beautiful objects that I have found in 34 years of hunting with MD
I am 78 years old and I don't have + a lot of strength to chase but I still have wish for this hobby of ours
if you have to like you write me to my e-mail i1jab@fastwebnet.it and I am able send photo of my objects + beautiful in my collection
thanks for attention
Algerio