Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Year's Day SILVER on my maiden voyage with the Legend!

gfatizzi

Well, I FINALLY got out today to my favorite POUNDED park and took advantage of the fantastic 50 degree weather to test out the Legend. I had no real expectations of finding much, let alone silver.
I started with the stock coil and quickly realized I'd be better off learning this machine with the 6" coil instead. I still have a lot to learn but was running M1 in Park, all metal, 25 sens, 6 on target response and 60 tones (after trying 4 tones and preferring 60 MUCH better!)
Swinging along the right field fence line, I got a nice high tone in the upper 40s and from a good 6" pulled this 1917 Merc.
Needless to say, I'm loving the Legend so far but definitely need some more time on her before I'm really comfortable with it.
I will say I'm loving the tones, the machine's versatility and POWER!
I see the potential for some great hunts once I get more familiar with it! Happy New Year's and HH to All! George
PXL_20230101_190745847~2.jpg

That’s the way to start 2023!!

Last edited:
That baby was lost when it was fairly new. A better time. Detecting is the closest thing to going back in time. That's why we love it.

Well, I FINALLY got out today to my favorite POUNDED park and took advantage of the fantastic 50 degree weather to test out the Legend. I had no real expectations of finding much, let alone silver.
I started with the stock coil and quickly realized I'd be better off learning this machine with the 6" coil instead. I still have a lot to learn but was running M1 in Park, all metal, 25 sens, 6 on target response and 60 tones (after trying 4 tones and preferring 60 MUCH better!)
Swinging along the right field fence line, I got a nice high tone in the upper 40s and from a good 6" pulled this 1917 Merc.
Needless to say, I'm loving the Legend so far but definitely need some more time on her before I'm really comfortable with it.
I will say I'm loving the tones, the machine's versatility and POWER!
I see the potential for some great hunts once I get more familiar with it! Happy New Year's and HH to All! George
View attachment 34522
Love those Mercs. Congratulations