Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Newlyweds ring found Cabo Mexico

arclyt

Ok so I get to Cabo thinking this is going to be a great trip. Well it was but not a find a lot of cool stuff trip. The pacific side of Cabo is off limits so off I went to Lands End where Lovers and Divorce Beach is at and also Pelican Beach. I cruised up to these Beaches in the water Taxi thinking this is going to be a good day-------Ha----After an hour with not even a tone I Set the Excall2 with or supplies and hung out in the water with the girlfriend and the other couple we were there with. Down the beach into the water came a young couple with Mask and snorkel on diving into the water right in front of me, as the girl surfaced she was in a panic saying "I lost my wedding ring". I looked at my friends and said "I can't believe this is happening" So I calmed her down and told her to stay right there and went to get the Excall. The ring was back on her finger in less then 3 minutes. I read so many of these stories and now I have one of my own--thought you might like to hear it. Sending the Machine to Beechnut for upgrades which I am very excited about and will be gearing up for ice fishing. HH my friends and safe Holidays to you all.

Great Find and Return!! They look very happy and I'm sure a memory for a life time for them and You.....Good Job!

Wow! Right place at the right time!:clapping: Did you happen to find the rest of her bathing suit out there too?:rofl:
Mud

great job MAn !! u will be locked in their memories for life!!

Fantastic , glad you found the ring, be safe and HHhank

Off limits to the Pacific side is enforced by the resort staff for your protection--i would not even attempt to try detecting in the water due to wave height and severe under currents. I was thinking how bad could it actually be until i was up close and personal to the water. I went to the sister property which was the Pueblo Bonita--Blanco--and when in the water up to my knees the return force of the waves would be quite challenging to keep you balance and it seemed to be a constant battle. I was on a great sounding target but could not dig it due to this and i consider myself a fit person. So if you go to cabo you will be disappointed with the detecting if your on the Pacific side. By the way i stayed in the Pueblo Bonita Pacifica---very nice place to stay.

arclyt said:
Off limits to the Pacific side is enforced by the resort staff for your protection--i would not even attempt to try detecting in the water due to wave height and severe under currents. I was thinking how bad could it actually be until i was up close and personal to the water. I went to the sister property which was the Pueblo Bonita--Blanco--and when in the water up to my knees the return force of the waves would be quite challenging to keep you balance and it seemed to be a constant battle. I was on a great sounding target but could not dig it due to this and i consider myself a fit person. So if you go to cabo you will be disappointed with the detecting if your on the Pacific side. By the way i stayed in the Pueblo Bonita Pacifica---very nice place to stay.

Safety in the Pacific is job one. I was hoping it just was not someone saying you can't do that here. Glad you had un in Cabo...but hard not to.

Dave