Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice Button found with T2

Dirt Poor

Well, today was the 2nd time out relic hunting with the T2, and I had hunted in all-metal mode without much luck, so I switched to disc. and had sens. on 65. I didn't walk 4 feet and got this solid "72" approx. 9 inches deep. It was this Eagle "I" button, with alot of guild still on it. My buddies were using Explorer II's, but I got the best find. This field has been hunted hard for 30 years, so I was pleased.

You will find the T2 ...in disc mode, will do extremely well on finds at really good depths ...

Elton said:
You will find the T2 ...in disc mode, will do extremely well on finds at really good depths ...
Thanks, Elton! I am much more satisfied using the disc. mode than the A-M. I like the iron "fart" sounds using the 3-tone.:laugh:

Don't forget if you get in a super trashy sight..50 disc setting gives you a boost on depth... Also............if you can not get a good clean GB..Leave it at preset ( 90) in a trashed out park.. It will hit deep and be stable in most instances..

I have hit 8, and 9" deep Silver dimes next to trash using the Gb preset ... If you can find a good clean spot to Gb by all means do so....and do it several times in a hunt... it is better..but when you can't , don't just give up. The preset works very well.

Thanks, Elton! I probably need to read the owner's manual some more, too. It's easy for me to forget things that I have read earlier. I'll remember what you just said, though...:thumbup: