Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NICE LITTLE ROAD TRIP!!!!!!:detecting:

GOLDDIGGER

Well what a weekend !!! First off a BIG THANKS to Bob NH for the Invite to come and hunt with the guys up north !
I can not remember names very well But it was Very fun Hunting and Meeting up with a nice Group of guys Like the Group that got together along the CONNECTICUT river this weekend for a chance to Dig some Very Old stuff !
Fun was had by ALL, Saturday was Great but HOT and it TOOK a lot of stamina just to stay out in the SUN and hunt !
It was well worth the PAIN ! I dug the Oldest U.S. coin to date a Large cent dated 1798 and a 1890 Indian plus a few Flat Buttons at the field by the river !
Sunday we again Met up with Bob and He took us to a POUNDED field that they had hunted several times before that had given up very old coins in the past !
Well before Bob had left I had only found a 1864- 2 cent piece and a few buttons !
Again we had hunted very hard for most of the day and Bob left us in the field , After he left Tom got a Nice Large cent and a 2 center also, I also was lucky enough
to find a Colonial type piece that I have NO idea what it is . It has some type of head on the one side but I can not make out ANY writing or date anywhere!
We then hit a couple of parks on the way back to the airport hotel that I found a couple of Indians in and the Key! One of the Indians is a Fat one that I have not Gotten a date off of as of yet!!! The other 2 where a 1890 and a 1899, NO silver was found by Tom or I both days But I am not UN-HAPPY It was way to much fun! Thanks again to everyone in the group it was fun and I will Be back again some time !!!!!
Here are the pic's!
H.H.(GOLDDIGGER) J.W.

A good time was had by all! Nice to see you get ome keepers with Bob on Sunday!

HH

pizzacoil - Jules