Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice Silver day

Mswenson289

Weather was not too bad today cold but no wind so I decided to take the new E-trac out to a site were I had some luck in the the past with the Xterra 705. Picked up these five dimes and a few wheats. My best silver for one day. Four Rosie's and a Merc

Congratulations as 5 silvers is a great day of hunting!

5, Isn't that sweet!?! Especially good score going over a previous hunted place with a new detector and pulling out more silver. Do you think you just missed them by not going over where they hid or were you finding deeper silver?

Thanks this makes 11 since first of November. Eight of which are with the new detector over the last three weeks maybe a total of 24 hrs of swing time. So I am not sure if the finds are deeper I know two had iron pretty close by and may have been previously masked. I really like the way the e-trac hits on the silver.