Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice silver find!

butch

These are the latest finds which I got about an hour ago,here at a local park in St.John's,Newfoundland

There are two nickels,1958 and 1937,three silver quarters61,58 and a 55.,plus some pennies from the 30's and 40's.

Not mention the dandy 1949 Half............:thumbup:

I got several pieces from the same hole that the 1949, 50 cent piece was in.Obviously a pocket spill.Gotta luv them!

Nice... Next time I am St. Johns you will hafta show me that spot!! lol
I go to Come By Chance from time to time to work at North Atlantic.

Three silver quarters and a half would sure make my detecting day!:thumbup:

Awesome day of hunting, Butch. :clapping:
Have you ever thought of trying your luck at Sable Island? It's offshore quite a ways, but, I believe it would be a dream trip with a group to share expenses. HH from the Capt.

I wouldnt swear to it, but I thought I read where Sable Island is off limits to treasure hunting now.

I don't think it's offlimits, according to articles I read this summer in the treasure mags. Maybe, if you have some time, you could find out for sure, just for curiosity's sake. HH.:thumbup:

Absolutely love your early coinage! (I sometimes find it here in the Seattle area and really appreciate it when I do.) 1859 large cent and '47 quarter are my last two Canadian finds. Favorite design of all is the early Edwardian stuff, because of not only the design, but how the luster plays through the reverse's design. Held the 1911 Dollar in my hand once and that was something! Good luck in those parks!!