Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice token

Scortch

I have been eyeballing this abandoned house just a block away from my own for some time. Its funny it seems all I do while I'm driving is evaluating likely detecting spots. In any case on my way home from work yesterday there was a woman mowing the lawn of the abandoned house. I quickly pulled over and had a chat with her. Turns out is was her mothers house and she keeps it as it was when her mother died. Long conversation short she gave me permission to hunt. The back yard still had long grass but she had just mowed the front so I did a quick hunt on it. Found a silver Washington 44, a merc 38, a luck medal from Vancouver, WA, a small sterling ring, and a bar token for 25 cents in trade. I tried to look up the token under Idaho tokens with no success I plan to do the back yard soon hopefully with more good finds and another post.
Thanks for letting me share!
Nathan in Boise, ID

Nice finds! :thumbup: That yard certainly has potential. Perhaps if you volunteered to mow the back yard you could hunt there too.

CAgem said:
Nice finds! :thumbup: That yard certainly has potential. Perhaps if you volunteered to mow the back yard you could hunt there too.

Good Idea! I am on it.

Very cool finds, I've fired up my mower , do you want me too mow it for you? I'll let you know when I'm finished.:rofl:

Way to keep your eyes open. Congratulations on the finds Nathan! Thanks for the great pictures.

NebTrac