Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nickel Trifecta

Texan

My hunting partner Satarro and I just got the small coils for our machines. I got the 6 inch for the nox and he got the 5 inch for the cruiser.Last weekend we spent three hours in a hunted out site and he found the only coin a memorial. We went to this site today armed with the small coils and reopened the site for now and future hunting. I got a trifecta on nickels, 1v,1buffalo,and a Jefferson along with three wheats. He got a wheat, a Jefferson, and a cool enameled Mobil Oil Company lapel pin in good shape.Also note Mobil oil company was founded in our home town about 1 mile from this site.I loved the 6 inch coil and feel most of our old sites will now be reopened since they are so trashy. We found all these targets in an hour or so then got rained out. The water wasn't the issue but lighting did send us home.

Nice trifecta Texan, I am seeing similar results with my 6 inch coil.
I was hunting a beach in a valley lake and we didn't see an approaching storm but I could here the buzz thru my wireless module from the lightning, that will send you scampering for shelter.

Jeff

I did tune off all the tones except for coins. Machine ran so quiet I found myself checking it to see it was working.