Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Night Beach Hunt, Tiffany Ring

Stogger

Virginia Beach at night. Interesting night as there was not many people on the beach, but a C-130, helicopters, police, and boats looking for a distressed swimmer. This went on all night. not sure if they found the fellow.

Anyway, hours on the beach. The surf was rough so I stayed mostly on the wet or dry sand areas. The area was so clear I wondered if the detector was working or not. Then a loud beep! Sounded exactly like another quarter around the 12-47 mark...except seemed louder and clearer for some reason. Used Andy's Beach mode. Noise canceled every so often. Maybe 6" down in soft wet sand; usually the type sand I stay away from. On the beach at night with my head light, it looked strange to be a ring, and with the writing on the outside, I thought it was some metal sleeve for some machine or something. Was happily surprised when I took a closer look. It weighs only 8.3 grams...so not more than 4$ worth of silver. Seems strange it sells for $285 new or $179 on line ....for the name I'm guessing. Anyway, beautiful sunrise made a good trip.