Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nine days a Myrtle Beach

wvrick

Here is the overall from 9 days, I got to hunt between 2 to 4 1/2 hrs. A lot of trash got dumped on the beach trash cans and the last junk was from the last hunt. The best of it was a 10k chain, 14k cross,2-925 silver chains, looks like a pewter cross, and a SS bling ring and a Buck knife in mint condition. Lots of clad, and I'm sure someone hated losing the vapor cig, those things go for a couple hundred bucks but that one is toast.

Now that you are back in Wv I think I will invade the state tomorrow. LOL. Glad you had a good vacation in my area of the world.

As they say down here in Charleston "Yall come back now YeHeah.

Very nice save on the Gold Cross!

I swear Max just found the same knife. By the pic I don't see too many greenies. That is on you at all. That's just a sgn we need some some sand movement. Very nice cross. Were these water or sand finds? I hunted Myrtle Beach a few years ago, and I found the water a pleasure to hunt in compared to the Delmarva area.

goodmore said:
I swear Max just found the same knife. By the pic I don't see too many greenies. That is on you at all. That's just a sgn we need some some sand movement. Very nice cross. Were these water or sand finds? I hunted Myrtle Beach a few years ago, and I found the water a pleasure to hunt in compared to the Delmarva area.

I seen Max find the knife on his video, I think maybe the guys fishing like using the orange knifes. Most the finds were dry sand, the wet sand finds were when the tide was out and just barely had water on them. I noticed lots of people sitting on the beach near the Pavilion where a band was playing, I went back a few hours later about 4am and looted it...lol most were pocket spills.

I noticed a lot of people on the beach detecting, but only a few that looked like they hunted a lot. By that I mean only a few used scoops and the better detectors, I seen a lot of machines that looked to be off brand or just T/R detectors.

Not a bad hall for that many hours. Im going to try my luck one of the days im there next week before moving up to Nags Head. Maybe someone will feel sorry for me and leave me a little gold in the wet sand or water.

Dew

I'm sure these is still lots of treasure left behind..lol, the sand is really deep and I think I just cleared some of the clad drops.

Hopefully those guys grab up the trash and leave me a little bling out there. Deep sand is good..... you drop it its gone..... hard pan and they just pick it up. Not to mention soft sand for some reason gets um swinging their detectors 5 inches off the ground. You had a heck of a good clad count..... and congrats on the gold.

Dew