Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

no coil error

bibelot

Does anyone else get a no coil error when the Deus switches back from the Mi 6 pointer display screen to the program ? Sometimes I get no coil error, other times I get the program back but the audio won't work for a bit but I've found that if you leave it on, the audio will come back with time? Is it the coil/headphone link that lags because I will see targets id on remote but not hear a audio response for a bit and then the audio comes back like normal ?I have 2 pucks,I will try the other one today and see if it makes a difference.

Don't think changing pucks will matter, it's v4.0 software related, hence the impending release of v4.1 to fix the bugs. My Deus does exactly the same every now and again.

Goldpick said:
Don't think changing pucks will matter, it's v4.0 software related, hence the impending release of v4.1 to fix the bugs. My Deus does exactly the same every now and again.
Considering I am running 4.1 version,I hope they revamp it from what I am using .You were correct, It didn't change anything when changing pucks. I dug 11 targets before it acted up and then it was only a few more targets before it did it again and then I dug another half dozen targets and it worked fine for those so random happenings at best but it does happen and is somewhat annoying . I can't help but think it is a MI 6 issue as it never had to switch from mi 6 pointer back to program screen,therefore I never had that happen before until I added the Mi 6 pointer into the mix.Thanks for responding.

I went back to 4.0 and it worked without the no coil error. I will wait and see what the new 4.1 will bring when they finally announce the release of the new 4.1, hopefully it will work better than the beta did for me. My better finds from tonights hunt..

I notice a lot slower pairing with 4.0 vs 3.2

Some times I wonder if my coil icon will ever come in remote.

It eventually does.
3.2 was a lot faster.

I am wondering if the Deus computer is being stretched morseso to limits with V4.

And also is Deus v4 looking for a mi-6 pointer at turn on, whether a person has one or not??

It seems even slower with my HF Elliptical. I honestly started leaving the MI6 at home and gone back to using the Garrett pro-pointer because I was wasting time getting it to come on or waiting for the coil to come back. Sad nothing is being released from the manufacture on fixes.

squirrel1 said:
I notice a lot slower pairing with 4.0 vs 3.2

Some times I wonder if my coil icon will ever come in remote.

It eventually does.
3.2 was a lot faster.

I am wondering if the Deus computer is being stretched morseso to limits with V4.

I never had 3.2 version to know the difference. I have 2 ws4 pucks a 9" coil and 11" coil, the MI6 pointer and now the elliptical coil and I'll be running them all off from one remote !

There is no issue with the CPU being stretched to run V4.0

And it is not looking for an MI-6 pinpointer at startup since it only looks for it when clicked on and then only if you have paired one so if anyone is not running the MI-6 there is nothing the detector is looking for

Andy

How important is it to use the exact cord given to update with ? I used a cord I already had because I charger the Mi 6 while I'm on the internet with the usb port. It doesn't seem nearly as heavyAlso I read if you have trouble with a download, delete it and restart your computer before reloading a new version to try again.I did not think to do that.