Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No difference worth mentioning.

CoinRobber

Here in the uk the legend is not that popular , also a dealer told me some new Deus 2 owners are going back to the Deus 1. Do people really want to spend from about £700 for legend
to £1400 for D2 with the massive fuel prices and massive increases on food and other goods. To find just what you was finding before basically. There is no difference between the 2 new machines worth even mentioning.
People are buying them to get views on you tube in many cases !

Definitely more legend youtube videos from the UK, out of my club I think only 3 of us purchased the legend. I can't fault them for increasing the price what with the way things are right now, but I certainly didn't pay 700 pound equivalent in USD (pro pack was $688 no tax or shipping)

A couple of the YouTube videos I’ve seen from guys in the UK do not reflect anything close to what I’ve experienced. I have no experience with the Deus series but so far from what I read its like if you like Chevy/Ford/Dodge then thats what you drive.

Definitely more legend youtube videos from the UK, out of my club I think only 3 of us purchased the legend. I can't fault them for increasing the price what with the way things are right now, but I certainly didn't pay 700 pound equivalent in USD (pro pack was $688 no tax or shipping)

No price increase that I'm aware of. Like you, I bought mine for $688 delivered. And, that is for the Pro Pack. Some want to compare the Pro Pack price with others that do NOT contain an extra coil or extra battery pack. I've found the Legend to be a real value.

I have both the legend (pro pack ) and the deus 11 and they both work great for me . As far as price , the legend at its point price is a real value given it’s multi frequency etc . The deus 2 is also a great value considering that when I purchased my deus 1 a few years ago , I paid the same as I paid for my deus11 and the deus 11 has more going for it like multi frequency and the diving capability than deus 1 . You’re correct about one thing thou , the gas prices and places to hunt are getting harder and harder to justify buying these expensive machines and you are correct about less expensive machines finding the same items as the more expensive one except in certain hunting conditions . All in all it’s what ever makes you happy . I still see and read about people buying ctx 3030 and some of those really expensive gold machines . Compare to the price of those machines , the deus 11 and the legend are a bargain and they’ll probably find the same items as the ones just mentioned . My 2 cents.

Hi historyrevisted , enjoyed you’re videos . Keep up the good work . Wanted to ask what problems the deus 2 were you referring to . My works brilliantly as Gary Blackwell says . No issues here . I saw the video you posted on the nails and coin but just like all detectors, a little adjustment for the areas you are hunting and it’s good to go . Just as I do with the legend and all the other detectors I own . Was there something that I missed? . Thanks

Hi historyrevisted , enjoyed you’re videos . Keep up the good work . Wanted to ask what problems the deus 2 were you referring to . My works brilliantly as Gary Blackwell says . No issues here . I saw the video you posted on the nails and coin but just like all detectors, a little adjustment for the areas you are hunting and it’s good to go . Just as I do with the legend and all the other detectors I own . Was there something that I missed? . Thanks
Hi Al and thankyou. I’m referring to the audio overall and full tones struggling amongst iron. I was doing lives digs d2 and legend . D2 in sensi full tones found a signal then I went over with the legend , also got the signal. Then we hen I dug it the d2 lost it but the legend didn’t . There was a lot of iron around the button . So after tests , I found that in full tones d2 struggles pulling item from next to iron.
Live Comparison Digs | XpDeus2 | Nokta Makro Legend | Metal Detecting

Tried to locate update but there is none available… I think HR is teasing us, bad bad boy……😂😂😂
Hoping that gets released soon.

historyrevisited, You said in your video your planning to getting a analog detector. You should consider the Deeptech Vista X. It's good in iron and deep, also they have just made a 8" Concentric coil for it that will make it better in iron than it already is. Just a consideration.

historyrevisited, You said in your video your planning to getting a analog detector. You should consider the Deeptech Vista X. It's good in iron and deep, also they have just made a 8" Concentric coil for it that will make it better in iron than it already is. Just a consideration.
Yes ,cheers. this is the one I have my eyes on out of them all as it has a 2nd discrimination button which will come in use full on my permissions

Here in the uk the legend is not that popular , also a dealer told me some new Deus 2 owners are going back to the Deus 1. Do people really want to spend from about £700 for legend
to £1400 for D2 with the massive fuel prices and massive increases on food and other goods. To find just what you was finding before basically. There is no difference between the 2 new machines worth even mentioning.
Funny, sounds like you haven’t spent much time with either the Legend or Deus II.

Not worth spending the money on a $700 legend in comparison to what?
A $1000 equinox or $1600 deus
I would think not.
If you are comparing it to a simplex there are alot more features you are paying for, choice of using single or multiple frequencies is a big one. Basically multiple detectors in one. Better on the beach. Gold prospecting ability, ability to customize it more just to name a few.
I suppose you can say its very expensive compared to a $100 bounty hunter.