Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No diggin today........

okierebel

Actually wasn't planning on it anyway. No big whup for some of you guys in other areas, but at the moment we're at 6.5"!
Very wet and heavy and sloppy!
HH okie
20201213_112832.jpg

4” down and then rain. Then temps coming up to maybe high 40s by Sunday..... Heading to OR coast Monday for a week so maybe might get a last sweep or two in for 2020

Thanks! But I’m waiting for the end of that come any day now!! It seems there’s Murphy’s Law and Cole’s Law........

Still waiting for someone to ask what is Cole’s Law.........🙄

Still waiting for someone to ask what is Cole’s Law.........🙄
Ok Ronstar, the dumb okie hayseed will bite. What in blue blazes is Cole's Law. I may be sorry for asking ;)
Wait, are you talking about cold slaw! Is the air out in Oregon getting to ya! Just funnin!!
Looks like your enjoying yourself out there! Stay safe out there and on your return trip also!
HH and Merry Christmas! okie

Yup! It shredded cabbage......... lol

Gotta be honest Ronstar I didn't get it until I began to type it out!! I might wanna use this if you don't mind!

Actually wasn't planning on it anyway. No big whup for some of you guys in other areas, but at the moment we're at 6.5"!
Very wet and heavy and sloppy!
HH okie
View attachment 10209
Usually MO where I live in the SE area has snow like this which makes beautiful scenery but not good to drive!! Would you believe we've had only 2 little grass & car top coverings & today the home next to my APT was getting its grass mowed! I sleep days & awoke to the loud noise & thought it was a snow plow--Nope -- they were mowing grass! WOW! I do live in Missouri, the Show Me State, & ya never know what will happen any day of any month--sometimes all kinds of weather in the same day! :sneaky: Ma

Go for it! I use it during conversations where Murphy’s Law comes up. Fun to watch peoples faces when the light suddenly turns on!!!’