Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No Malcontent Towards Equinox or Minleab Intended

amberjack said:
Trashfinder said:
Ya just want everything to run smooth, i can see if you did not know me it could be taken that i was just a trouble maker of some kind. They are very passionate about minelab and equinox and and just jumped into defensive mode , lots of tension over the long wait to release of the machine. Sometimes what is obvious to one or some is not to others and that is the reason i am saying i am sorry i did not mean to be taken seriously and i was.

wouldn't worry about it too much if ya not pi$$ing someone off doing something wrong :biggrin:

its meant to be a discussion if we all agreed then there would be no discussion :bouncy:

being offended that's my choice to what others say, but I am not a wall flower :angel:

AJ

There was outright hatred/vile cussing posted on the original thread,, not people I would give the time of day.....my 2 cents please pass the pop corn:blowup:
On a frikken hobby forum, what next fist fights with switchblades because someone needs to defend the Noxious.

somewhereinbc said:
amberjack said:
Trashfinder said:
Ya just want everything to run smooth, i can see if you did not know me it could be taken that i was just a trouble maker of some kind. They are very passionate about minelab and equinox and and just jumped into defensive mode , lots of tension over the long wait to release of the machine. Sometimes what is obvious to one or some is not to others and that is the reason i am saying i am sorry i did not mean to be taken seriously and i was.

wouldn't worry about it too much if ya not pi$$ing someone off doing something wrong :biggrin:

its meant to be a discussion if we all agreed then there would be no discussion :bouncy:

being offended that's my choice to what others say, but I am not a wall flower :angel:

AJ

And here you are tying to stir up the trouble all over again.

There was outright hatred/vile cussing posted on the original thread,, not people I would give the time of day.....my 2 cents please pass the pop corn:blowup:
On a frikken hobby forum, what next fist fights with switchblades because someone needs to defend the Noxious.

No trouble intended or want, I believe all members can post without having others dictate our words.

Have a good night.

ps don't know what time it is?

I think it's crazy having a forum for a detector that is not manufactured yet.There must have been some serious problems shown up in the design for minelab to not be selling them by now.

I think it's crazy having a forum for a detector that is not manufactured yet.There must have been some serious problems shown up in the design for minelab to not be selling them by now.

Doctorcoinz said:

I was listening to an past podcast from like summer or early fall, and their source from Minelab and indicated it was not going to be in US testers hands until mid December and released to the US market until Mid January, so I'm not sure how late this machine really is.

Doctorcoinz said:

When Minelab "unveiled" the prototype machine at Detectival in September in the UK, they announced at that time that the machine would be finished and delivered to dealers in the December/January time frame.

Steve

Merry Christmas to all!