Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No such thing as worked out

TerryR

Just got back from a short 3 hour hunt in a "worked out" park. One 1919 wheat, 1897 Indian, 1889 V nickle, 3 Barber dimes,1900,1905-O, and 1912D. This is an amazing machine and over the last year I just get more amazed every time I go out. Used the Pro coil on everything except switched to the 6x8 SEF and got the 1900 dime and the Indian out of the same hole in high trash that I have hit several times before and just never heard it. This is the best machine I have owned in 30 years of detecting. Wonder why all my detecting buddies don't want to go anymore?

Couldn't agree with you more Terry.

When I find parks that have been hammered, I always head for the trash or iron patches and pull several coins where other detectors couldn't cope... Etrac loves it!

Went to a old site that had been hammered a while back, almost no non-ferrous targets remaining. Moved in front of the old stable where it was packed with Iron....and Bingo! Eight old UK coins including a nice 1886 Gothic Florin. I'm guessing other detectors had a baby when they hit that patch!

I have a selection of coils.......but that pro coil really is my fav!

Awesome Hunt..I agree this machine is amazing in over worked sites..But you have to give yourself some credit too..30 years of detecting has given you an eye for the spots/areas to work at location..Well done ..Look forward to some pics if you can..HH

I should have taken some pictures but already got the in 2x2 and that don't work so well. I have a habit of dropping good coins in a bottle with a little cooking oil until I can get home to rinse them in water. Sounds stupid but they rinse off easy and don't seem to spot so bad. Thanks for the compliment about my ability but this machine is great, I just steer it.