Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

noisy new grayghost headphones

mike k.

Anyone have a noise problem with theyre grayghost phones . Im talking about the plastic fitting on the phone for the cable . When I turn my head I can hear a rubbing noise on the headphones . If I hold the cable tight by the headphone fitting ., there is no noise . The noise is from any head movement . Wondering if WD-40 sprayed on the area would help ??

That’s strange, I’ve had my Blsck Widows about 12 years and no problems with them and love them

I have had a set of Grey Ghost Original headphones now for 13 years with no issues. When these are replaced, they will be replaced by another set of Grey Ghost phones. I hope you can get this problem resolved. These are both quality and comfortable headphones. Best of luck to you.

Why don’t you call them and ask. I think if I remember right it’s Detector Pro , don’t hold me to that . Or send them a text , should be on your paperwork , I’ve contacted them before and they did respond