Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta FindX Pro

Diggin' B

I just ordered the new Nokta FindX Pro off Amazon for $179. Anybody heard of this? I will let you know how it goes. It should be here Sunday. There is also a FindX version for $139

I just ordered the new Nokta FindX Pro off Amazon for $179. Anybody heard of this? I will let you know how it goes. It should be here Sunday. There is also a FindX version for $139
I am not sure if it has ground balance or not but it does have the 11 coil. Looks like a cross between a Simplex lite and BT. If I find my EX with the FindX I can always re-bury her!

I am not sure if it has ground balance or not but it does have the 11 coil. Looks like a cross between a Simplex lite and BT. If I find my EX with the FindX I can always re-bury her!
Yes, so I went ahead and canceled my order. I was just reading the reviews on Amazon for the Simplex models when I found the FindX. After watching the included video, it seems something fishy is going on with it. It looks the part but tones sounds like China junk like the Voyager by Minelab. No thanks.

Yes, so I went ahead and canceled my order. I was just reading the reviews on Amazon for the Simplex models when I found the FindX. After watching the included video, it seems something fishy is going on with it. It looks the part but tones sounds like China junk like the Voyager by Minelab. No thanks.
Hi. has anyone talked to a nokta official about this detector?

I received this in my email spam today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425_215653_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_215653_Chrome.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 29
Got one as a backup for my Legend also a neighbor kid is starting to detect. Gave him my first cheap pin pointer. Hes having a blast. Its charging now I will follow up on what I think About it.

Yep, looks like all like war?Comes with headphones,digger,and carrying bag:)

Attachments

• 81aK+oEArjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81aK+oEArjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 13
Lets know how it works out for you.Thanks

Attachments

• 81aK+oEArjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81aK+oEArjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 9
I saw that last night. I think it is interesting that they just added them to the website but I started this thread April 17th. At least now we can read the specs. I see the pro version is 4 tone in jewelry mode. Within thst 1 day, they went out of stock on Amazon.

I also ordered the pro version. Actually it's sold out over here. I'm curious to compare it to my other entry level detektors (Simplex+, Quest x10 pro)