Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Non Whites Coils i.e SEF

No, they are not a sponsor. If people wanted to buy one they would have to order one from a Europe provider. In the states only Kellyco sells them. I have seen the ad because DeTech advertizes on E bay. I'm sure they aren't sending one for me to test. Even after Gary posts his review it will be for the UK not here.

We know the coil is REAL. That's all we know.

Here it is. Found it on E-Bay in Europe. A White 10X12 SEF coil made JUST for the V3i...

EMS

LittleJohn said:
I use the 12x10 sef on my v3i.....and that pretty much the only coil i use...period.

How do you find it compares to the Stock D2 coil? Neil listed some interesting differences. I probably won't get one as I don't have a problem with EMI and the stock coil doesn't false much for me.

Thx,
EMS

The SEF runs quiet in our Illinois dirt. What I would hope is the NEW SEF would all be able to run MAX gain. Also since it is made for use with the V3i maybe the VDI will read the same as the Whites coils.

So when is this coil going to be sold in the US. I want one that is for the V3i :cheers:

I have a message into JW at Kellyco to let me know what is going on when he gets any info on availability.

Can I hear stirrings over there ?
I have started something now.
Me and my Big Keyboard....:ukflag:

Same here I rather pay for the shall we call it the SEF Coil Mk2
than the older Mk1 version...

Beware if you decide to buy from e-bay in Europe wonder why for 15/12 SEF coil for V3i is described "Returns: Not accepted" and for 12/10 SEF coil "Returns: Accepted":surprised:

Hello 10x12 sef working demo like black, but is "V rated"
white colored, less heat from the sun in summer, more stable

I am assured the white is for the warmer climates....
I'll be getting one soon direct from the manufactue in Bulgaria.

If I remember right Prester, you had a link to an Ebay ad and that is not allowed. Kellyco is a sponsor on Finds and is a dealer for the coils as soon as they get them in stock. Links to Kellyco is permitted.

How do you find it compares to the Stock D2 coil? Neil listed some interesting differences. I probably won't get one as I don't have a problem with EMI and the stock coil doesn't false much for me.

Thx,
EMS

Me personally, I am not a fan of the D2 coil. Plenty of guys love em and use them a lot, but I never could get used to pinpointing with it. The SEF coil that I use all the time is a breeze for me, it just fits the machine, it pinpoints like a dream and I find lots of good targets with it, even in less than stellar soil. I guess just use what you are comfortable with, and whatever works for you. I feel like I am getting my moneys worth every time I take my SEF coil out to hunt...

LittleJohn