Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

North Anna

Cool, we were up there today. Got out with the Nautilus, which hasn't been used in quite a while. Here's todays finds. Dates on the I.H. coins, 1864,1865,1878,1897,2@1900,1901,1902. Plus some bullets. Shell casings were all around the coins. Thanks for looking, Robert

Why do we spend so much time and effort looking for bestest newest detector out there. You already got one :clap:

Guess we're all looking for the next best thing..lol. I have to admit the Nautilus is a no frills detector and gets the job done. It sure kept me on my knees digging today. Had a lot of fun!

Right on Hanover. Spray a little WD40 on those knees and keep on on keeping on like the good ole days :rofl: