Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not A Bad Day

undrpar

Went to an 1800’s homesite and found 2 buffalo nickles,possible coin that was put on rr tracks.part of a pocket watch.a wheatie,possible clock winder change purse frame,and a large round disc that is tarnished like copper on one side but clean like tin on the other.Very odd

Attachments

• IMG_2849.jpeg
    IMG_2849.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2850.jpeg
    IMG_2850.jpeg
    960.8 KB · Views: 84
Not sure about the “run over” coin. Very rarely are they ghat symmetrical but its possible. As a kid I used to take pennies when we walked and I would space a few along the top of the track. When I went back, if they were run over, were not symmetrical. Usually fell off before the engine got there from the vibrations.

I agree with Ronstar on the “railroad” coin. I have found quite a few of them and none are symmetrical like that piece.
I also believe what you think is a clock winding key may be the top piece to a pocket watch.
Nice finds!

I agree with Ronstar on the “railroad” coin. I have found quite a few of them and none are symmetrical like that piece.
I also believe what you think is a clock winding key may be the top piece to a pocket watch.
Nice finds!
i thought it was the top to a pocket watch also except it doesn’t swivel and it has a square block end.not sure on the coin.thought maybe rr tracks because it is flattened and thicker on one side