Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not gonna hunt coins much after finding these!

Got a friend who's been hunting gold for about ten years and has found about three pounds. He's been trying to talk me into getting a gold detector and going with him so i finally got one and went out with him a couple of times and found these nuggets. It's a very slow process as you have to cover a lot of ground to find any nuggets unlike when i hunt for coins, i can pretty much be assured i'll find lots of them. Can't hunt gold now as we've had about two inches of rain which makes the detector very noisy and the gold signals aren't usually very loud. I might hunt some coins while waiting for the ground to dry out. HH Jim.
those are some sweet nuggets you found. What is a nugget? Any gold you can drop in your gold pan and hear it hit. You could sure hear those hit.

Nice nuggets!!!!
Mark