Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not silver but I am stoked! Brass chart dividers on 1715 beach

Florida Son

Found a picture in a couple papers. This one is from: “The illustration is found in Contributions of the Florida State Museum, Social Sciences, No. 12, A 1715 Spanish Treasure Ship, by Carl J. Clausen, University of Florida, Gainesville, May 1965”

Same design on a Texas 1618 wreck called LaBelle.

Attachments

• 749B6230-ACBC-474F-9A6A-F40B5E25C032.png
    749B6230-ACBC-474F-9A6A-F40B5E25C032.png
    657.3 KB · Views: 174
  • 5FF3C7B7-7A95-4282-A2C0-DC3AAB25AE90.jpeg
    5FF3C7B7-7A95-4282-A2C0-DC3AAB25AE90.jpeg
    449.2 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
That is an amazing find! Congrats on that from a Treasure Coast resident!

Found a picture in a couple papers. This one is from: “The illustration is found in Contributions of the Florida State Museum, Social Sciences, No. 12, A 1715 Spanish Treasure Ship, by Carl J. Clausen, University of Florida, Gainesville, May 1965”

Same design on a Texas 1618 wreck called LaBelle.
Thats so cool..Awesome find!!

Thanks LS hunter

I live near the Idaho seaport city of Lewiston. Yup, you read that right, look it up! That being said maybe I need to expand my “box” and start looking for pirate booty here. I know, not happening but fun to think about, I mean why couldnt a ship come up to the Columbia to the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater Rvrs. I’ll get back with you later...... really nice finds the FS!!!

Super. Great job soldier! (y)

Cool find I found a 1776 2 reale on a old beach that still gives up old silver but makes me wonder if maybe some pirate dropped that reale lol..
Mark