Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nox 46 vdi?

TN Mike

Am I wrong in saying that the Nox is capped at 40 on the vdi? This makes me wonder...

237-37200002_6f.jpg

Taken from kellyco..

I think most early stock photos utilized this “46” shot. Ideally (for me as an ETrac user) the Equinox would have been awesome at a -9 to 50 TID. With the 12 & 13 hitting a nickel like it does now, but up the silver dime to the familiar 45 or 46 numbers. Maybe it’s better this way, but it sure would be easier to transition if they utilized the conductivity numbers that have become second nature to me, but that’s just me.

Minelab could have easily spread the TID numbers out a bit more but chose not to. In many ways, the Equinox seems like a scaled-down version of the next generation of the EX/ET/CTX series, which no doubt will have everything that the Equinox lacks--at a price.

laplander said:
If you are in ground balance you can get those numbers on the screen. :shrug:

But its not in ground balance.

Have to wonder if the machine will be a paid upgrade type scenario.. It would be worthwhile to me over the term of a warranty to be able to upgrade to better features.