Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

nox 600 been updated to 3.0, any difference for beach users?

Just updated to 3.0 ,will their be any difference in stability on the beach ?

Read one report where EMI problems seemed unchanged :shrug: I am off my machine for a while yet so will not be of any help. For me personally, I will get back on the machine for a week. Then after being up to speed, put the install on. Should be easy to tell at that point.

Since Beach is just multi who knows? Whether Minelab added 4kHz just as a single frequency option and/or it was already in multi frequency to begin with or ??????????

These two statements in the 3.0 update seem to contradict each other.....

"All other single and multi-frequency settings are unchanged in their performance."

"In addition to the 4 kHz upgrade feature, various stability enhancements have been included."

I ran my 600 today with 3.0 update at a park for two hours. It was a fairly quiet hunt. Tomorrow I will take it to a sight with plenty of EMI and some deep high conductive targets and see how 4 and 5 kHz do.

Jeff

Just updated to 3.0 ,will their be any difference in stability on the beach ?
See the Colonel Dan post today. "V3 Update Beach Report; My First Impressions"