Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nox being delivered today

silvercoinboy

I have confirmation from that big sporting goods store that delivery direct from Minelab is today. Ordered 2 weeks ago. Still waiting for update from Kelleyco on machine ordered and paid for in October.

Good news... still waiting on mine. paid Feb.1

Congrats, mine is coming tomorrow. I ordered 9-22. It looks like orders are starting to flow. Hopefully March will see the floodgates open and those still waiting will have theirs in hand. Good luck and don't forget to post pics on your finds. Mark

I've listed it up on the 'Bay. Under my user name

I think I had 99 people ahead of me when I ordered from kellico over a week ago...

markinswpa said:
Congrats, mine is coming tomorrow. I ordered 9-22. It looks like orders are starting to flow. Hopefully March will see the floodgates open and those still waiting will have theirs in hand. Good luck and don't forget to post pics on your finds. Mark

Just now got email mine will be here sat.......wife won’t see me all weekend...

Ksdirt said:
Just now got email mine will be here sat.......wife won’t see me all weekend...
Just for food and recharge the batteries and read the manual :detecting:
Laplander

LoL the bay listing is gone eather sold or removed..that was a pretty high price LOL! I seen it before it was gone,I have 2 800s and im going to sell one soon just haven't settled on a sale price yet before I list it..

Sold!

Better sell soon if you want to make a profit. The 600 is available now in some places at list price with free shipping (I bought one and received it today), and the 800 will probable be in stock everywhere in several more weeks. After that, some early users will be selling on the used market, and it will also be possible to get discounts from the dealers.

greenmeanie said:
Is this you asking 1400.00 for a NOX 800?
That won't go well for you lol.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/EQUINOX-800-by-Minelab-in-Hand-now/162922742872?hash=item25eef3c458:g:7DIAAOSwqARalnli

PRICE GOUGE PLUS SHIPPING :hot:

I hope this goes well for you. eBay has become scam central for big ticket items. Let us know how it goes.

Yep.