Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nox finds it's oldest coin this morning!

Ed (Upstate NY)

Got lucky in the old city park with this nice 1804 Draped bust half cent. Been 33 years since I last dug one.

Attachments

• IMG_20210909_135528737~2.jpg
    IMG_20210909_135528737~2.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20210909_135537461~2.jpg
    IMG_20210909_135537461~2.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 144
Congratulations on the beautiful 1/2 cent!! If only that coin could talk…

Great find Ed!! How are you liking the Equinox?
Hi Ted. Taking me a while but think I finally have the hang of it. Still would prefer to use my Explorer SE pro but the weight just destroys my lower back. I do like the fast response time between targets. Can definitely hear good targets right next to trash.

Nice find the Equinox is a great machine if you even crank up the recovery speed in the areas where there is a lot of targets you will find more silver I've dug coins over 8" so its still has plenty of depth with it cranked so turn it up you may be surprised!
I hunt at 7 a lot!
Mark