Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nox in gray matter

well we got out for a spin with the nox's before this blow and ended up in gray matter graveyard...........nox was really giving me a fit with different tones jumping all around.....tried this and that and then...........i turned the sensitivity down to 15 and slowed swing speed to 2.....now all those pesky jig heads that you will see with the steel hook and lead head came in much nicer and tones were stable..........lot of deep iron here too and after digging some and hearing a lot........my ears now tell me this nox i have gives me a distinctive bell tone for deep iron.....NOT A BELL TONE LIKE THE GARRETTS, but similar to my ears........not sure it works for everyone.

all in all the little heater i think will be just fine..........but, still here the deep iron.......nothing i could do to eliminate it, even in discriminate .......knee deep to ankle zone

more to follow

our buddy steve the gigmaster just put up a great video on how much noise our cell phones add to the noise from the nox.......check it out on youtube.....

Max lot to learn....it may not be a one shoe fits all. But its a pretty good heater so far..... with a few things we may have to accept.