Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nox Sniffs out another Colonial Copper

was heading back to my truck & 10 feet from the road I came across this screaming signal, reading 31-32 in Park 1
5 inches down scored my 2nd Colonial Copper in 6 months with the NOX. In rough shape but I believe its a KG 3 (1760-1820)
measures 34mm.

thanks, I was not expecting this since I had been digging alot of trash. However while swinging the coil I raisied the coil & lost the signal right away so I
thought it could be something other than trash. From a park that once was a farm going back to 1600's

I think its a KG 1 he's facing right and its the correct diameter. Need an expert to weigh in on this :confused:
Jeff

Very nice grab. I think you’re right KGIII

Great find METALMINER, That's is about as old as my first WIFE !!:crylol: With all kidding aside my oldest coin was a 1773 Spanish 1/2 Real.