Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Numbers

Architex

About how many Etrac's and CTX's would you guess are out there being used in the US?

:drinking:

I wonder how many have been made overall ?

How long is a piece of string?

Tom Slick said:
:confused:

Keeper of the Bridge of Death:

"What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

What do you mean, African or European?

Rich -

Rich (Utah) said:
Tom Slick said:
:confused:

Keeper of the Bridge of Death:

"What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

What do you mean, African or European?

Rich -[/quote

WHAT....is your favorite color?

Which is rounder, an orange?

There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.

Jason in Enid said:
WHAT....is your favorite color?

Blue . . . No Gre . . . . . . . . . .

Ok. Enough.

How many Etracs and CTX 3030's are out there? I have NO idea. This would require MinelabUSA to provide some numbers. They are both certainly popular. I would GUESS that there are more CTX's out there than Etracs because the sensitivity on the Etracs goes to 10 and on the CTX's it goes to 11, which is 1 more. :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xgx4k83zzc

Rich (Utah)

With Minelab thinking everything they do is a state SECRET you will never find out. Since in their mind you have NO NEED TO KNOW. (Old Military Terms)