Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

O rings for Sword models...

OldBeechnut

Mel Parker shared this many years ago with me and some one asked the other day if I knew the sizes..Hope this helps and Thanks you Mel...!

Mel Parker shared this many years ago with me and some one asked the other day if I knew the sizes..Hope this helps and Thanks you Mel...!
Hi,,Joe isn’t it,haven’t been on here for a few years since back surgery but i’m about ready to get back into detecting.I’m from Canada and often contacted you when i had a question.I have a modded Excalibur and have a problem.I’m looking for 2 of the rubber covers that go over the end caps on the Excalibur.I walked in my spare room where i keep my detectors and my Parrot and he was sitting on top of the headphones,,he’d eaten through the wires and an end cap cover..Have you got a few.?..$$...Thanks....John..
e Mail :: jlove2000@rogers.com

Hi,,Joe isn’t it,haven’t been on here for a few years since back surgery but i’m about ready to get back into detecting.I’m from Canada and often contacted you when i had a question.I have a modded Excalibur and have a problem.I’m looking for 2 of the rubber covers that go over the end caps on the Excalibur.I walked in my spare room where i keep my detectors and my Parrot and he was sitting on top of the headphones,,he’d eaten through the wires and an end cap cover..Have you got a few.?..$$...Thanks....John..
e Mail :: jlove2000@rogers.com
I just turn a few laps of electrical tape over my end caps, works as good or better than the original...