Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oak island that Gary sure knows how to run that CTX.Must be good machine.

Love that show! I especially like when he finds a really good find and says he's found a Bobby Dazziler!
That old lead cross he found was really exciting and now there going to complete drain Smith cove where I bet they'll find a bunch more stuff.

Should be called a Gary Dazzler:lol: And yeah,calling it a “good machine” is a start...

Looks like Gary has found a gold coin on oak island or at least a gold plated coin, they won't know until they get it cleaned up.

So Gary finds gold color coin encrusted with gravel.Act ,s surprise but did not have the heart to tell everyone it was a stinkin.zinckin.Now it has to go to lab.He doing good with that ctx. nice machine. Bobby Dazler.

ohio fred said:
So Gary finds gold color coin encrusted with gravel.Act ,s surprise but did not have the heart to tell everyone it was a stinkin.zinckin.Now it has to go to lab.He doing good with that ctx. nice machine. Bobby Dazler.
That coin was way bigger that a penny plus it had rounded edges which means it's way old like 300 plus years old.

I don’t think ol’ Freddy is sincere about the “good machine” anymore....beginning to have more of a “whiny” sound...

They made a lot of headway on Smith Cove this past show but I was disappointed that we didn't get any news on that coin.

Ron in WV

WV62 said:
They made a lot of headway on Smith Cove this past show but I was disappointed that we didn't get any news on that coin.

Ron in WV
We should find out this next episode on that coin, I'm betting it's going to be a real Bobby Dazziler. I'm going to guess it's going to be a real gold coin and at least 250 years old, more like 300 or 400 years old.

jarrow said:
Is that Oak Island thing real?
Yeah, it's not a joke or fantasy. I've been watching the program for over five years now and there is an island in Nova Scotia Canada that they have been looking for these lost treasures for over 223 years now and with modern technology and lots of money they'll probably find the treasures that previous searchers couldn't find.
It's on the history channel every Tuesday night at 9:00PM thru the winter months, check it out.

They are for sure finding a lot of evidence that years of work went into hiding something, so I think it is way more than just a story. But I also have thoughts that the treasure may have been removed long ago.

Either way it is interesting to watch what they are doing to try and find out what went on at Oak Island many years ago.

Ron in WV

What I find troubling with the entire show is this.......

Why can they not find what has over the years been referred to as the Money pit ??

It seems in the past the location was well documented. ?? Did I miss something about why it isn't a known location now ??.

Elton said:
What I find troubling with the entire show is this.......

Why can they not find what has over the years been referred to as the Money pit ??

It seems in the past the location was well documented. ?? Did I miss something about why it isn't a known location now ??.
Elton, what happened to the money pit back around 1965 this guy was looking for the buried treasure and like people before him every time he would get close to where it was it would flood and have to give up so he decided to just dig this massive 100 foot wide hole and when he did that he destroyed and moved just about everything in that area. Now, it's just a guess to excactly where the original money pit is located.

While folks watch this type of tv show and the revenue keeps coming in then they will keep churning this type of rubbish out,they have a build up and folks stayed glued thinking this will be the 'holy grail/s' of finds but then something turns up and then they keep you in suspense for the next money making series.Only watched 1 programme and just could not watch anymore it was that bad.

Its a big money making show and they play the audience along and build up the excitement till they then make another follow on series,its a winning formula for them,so till the viewing drops by a massive amount they will continue making this type of thing.

Elton,

This is my first season of watching this show full time. But I remember them saying on one of the shows this year that the exact location of the original money pit was lost because of the massive amount of digging by earlier teems of people looking for the treasure.

So it sounded to me like the landscape had been altered so much that there was no longer any reference on the maps that would allow them to just come back and put a new X marks the spot.

Ron in WV

Mega said:
While folks watch this type of tv show and the revenue keeps coming in then they will keep churning this type of rubbish out,they have a build up and folks stayed glued thinking this will be the 'holy grail/s' of finds but then something turns up and then they keep you in suspense for the next money making series.Only watched 1 programme and just could not watch anymore it was that bad.

Its a big money making show and they play the audience along and build up the excitement till they then make another follow on series,its a winning formula for them,so till the viewing drops by a massive amount they will continue making this type of thing.
Different strokes for different folks.