Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

odd find and shame:cry:

detectorfreak74

odd find a 1908 3 pence got hit by edger ( in Fillmore UT ?) and the token is a Fillmore Merc.co Fillmore UT. folks this token is not in the books so this is a new found token and I HIT IT WITH MY LESH
WHY ME :rant:

Awww man..thats is so awesome and horrible at the same time..I will teach you how to dig a better hole when I come out..you can make sure I grid better../grin

Ahhh!!! Shame is right!! The E-Trac is dead on at pinpointing should not have happened.

The E-Trac is dead on in pinpointing unless the coin is on edge, then if you hit pinpoint, it can throw you off from 2-4". I've had that happen many times. Sorry they got scratched, but I thank you for the pictures. Congratulations on the finds.

NebTrac

Even though you scratched it, that's still sweet that you found a token that wasn't on the books. What did it ring up as?

DF,
You are killin it down there what did you do hunt in the snow? Thanks for sharin but if you keep this up Im gonna have to start hunting at nights.

shovel

Very nice find. Didn't find the 'Fillmore Merc' in any of my books either. :thumbup:

Rich (Utah)

I feel for you Detector Freak, actually I feel :puke: Sorry but I hate when then happens. Excellent find and I hope you recover quickly.

HH,
Moose