Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OFF clip on bug repellent fan.

dave5710

For what it's worth, I bought one of those OFF insect repellent fans that clip on your belt. I am very impressed with how well it works. I use it when detecting and in the garden. The West side of my garden borders the tree lined alley behind the house and it is horrible with mosquitoes. Each pad lasts about 12 hours, and they are easy to replace. When you no longer need it, just shut the fan off and the cover slides into place, saving the repellent for the next time. I haven't had a bite since I bought it.

There were several yea votes on the E-Trac forum for that product too...... I might have to go get one.

My wife picked one up for me. I've had mixed results - once it worked good - once I still got bit.

seems to work for me, although i still use the spray with it most of the time