Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Off the radar park giving up the goods..

Dan(NM)

I went back to the park today in hopes of continuing my silver streak. I had a much better hunt than I anticipated! All the keepers were over the 7" mark, the deepest 9". I dug the 4-6" stuff for awhile and finally stopped due the unbelievable amount of clad and memorials. If this place is being hunted, the guys suck at swinging the coil
wink.png

As you can see, it's a wheat field lol. It's been a loooong time since I've been able to pull this many wheats from a park. Nothing is very old, but, it's a target rich environment and is paying off with a nice variety of finds. The second picture is from yesterday's hunt at the same place. Running the CTX with the 11" coil.

Attachments

• park2 5-12-2020.jpg
    park2 5-12-2020.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 298
  • park2 5-16-2020.jpg
    park2 5-16-2020.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 242
It's surprising just how much gets missed in some parks, and others seem like a vacuum was used.
Go figure...
Nice hunt :thumbup:

There used too be another detectorist that hunted the same field I hunted, happened to show up one day I was working the field with ctx, he worked an area I’d just got thru working and only found a couple zincs. Haven’t seen him since

There used too be another detectorist that hunted the same field I hunted, happened to show up one day I was working the field with ctx, he worked an area I’d just got thru working and only found a couple zincs. Haven’t seen him since
😆 You are a HORRIBLE person for leaving zinc behind!:lol:

Nice Dan-O! That’s pretty uncommon on public ground, you have a stellar site to work for awhile!