Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Off to a good start this month with the Equinox...

fwcrawford

I went back to an old house that I tried last week finding only one silver dime and some clad.
Today I did better... two silver coins.
The Mercury and wheat penny came from a vacant lot across the road.
When I found the quarter, it was caked with dirt, but I could see the edge and knew it was silver...I was thinking maybe it would be a Standing Liberty quarter.
This house dates back to 1905-1910, but strangely enough, I have not found one wheat penny or IH cent here yet.
I have found some clad and memorial pennies though.
I also found my first rope tensioner.. seed a few of them found by others.
Thanks for looking!
todays finds.jpg

I went back to an old house that I tried last week finding only one silver dime and some clad.
Today I did better... two silver coins.
The Mercury and wheat penny came from a vacant lot across the road.
When I found the quarter, it was caked with dirt, but I could see the edge and knew it was silver...I was thinking maybe it would be a Standing Liberty quarter.
This house dates back to 1905-1910, but strangely enough, I have not found one wheat penny or IH cent here yet.
I have found some clad and memorial pennies though.
I also found my first rope tensioner.. seed a few of them found by others.
Thanks for looking!
View attachment 12999
You are off the a great start!! I can’t wait to see what other treasures are hiding on this property.