Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

off topic..........you guys won't believe this.........

Art (NWOH)

I just invented a new method of possum hunting.

I went to the back porch to look outside to check on the nasty weather that is supposed to be moving in.
What do I see but a possum right in front of the door step. With no weapons handy, about all I could hope for was to jump out the door real quick and give him a good kick before he could get away. This would cause him (hopefully) to play possum long enough for me to slam him on the concrete a few times.

Did not work out that way......
I whipped the storm door open real fast expecting him to take off. Did not happen. The bugger just stood there, so on a split second decision I took a mighty leap.........
Landed dead on the possum with both feet, then promptly fell on my butt. Memo to self...can't maintain balance when possum stomping. Particularly after so many beers.
Anyway.....
The possum played possum long enough for me to get back to my feet , grab him by the tail, and give a few mighty overhead swings with him into the concrete.

No humans were injured during the course of events, but can't say the same for the possum.

Anybody hungry???

HH

Possums make great pets. This is Nemo. You really got to get away from Tiffin once in awhile...besides imagine if you fed him and let him live on your porch...you'd have very limited charitable organizations knocking on your door.

You gotta think outside the box..... you can make almost anything into a positive.

[size=large]Gophers hate MD'rs[/size]

[attachment 49534 funny-pictures-chippy-the-attack-gopher-1hv.jpg]

But...no match for a Lesche 38 digger

with a string and a peanut no less........

The diseases they can carry are a threat to people and their pets.
I don't care if they hang around in the woods, but am not going to live with them.

You might change your mind when your dog gets rabies or is killed by a coyote.

HH