Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oh the irony….

Ronstar

So I’ve often suggested the wife try detecting. Her response is set in stone, “No”. She said it just seems time consuming to push a stick looking thing around digging things up and hoping for the best.
The other day she ordered a small rototiller she could handle easily by herself and when it arrived needed to be charged up. I had my detector charging in the corner and I looked over and saw her tiller and about spit coffee out my nose. Do we not see the irony here?????😂😂😂

Attachments

• 69DF636C-F6C2-452E-AF5F-783D386B23A9.jpeg
    69DF636C-F6C2-452E-AF5F-783D386B23A9.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
So I’ve often suggested the wife try detecting. Her response is set in stone, “No”. She said it just seems time consuming to push a stick looking thing around digging things up and hoping for the best.
The other day she ordered a small rototiller she could handle easily by herself and when it arrived needed to be charged up. I had my detector charging in the corner and I looked over and saw her tiller and about spit coffee out my nose. Do we not see the irony here?????😂😂😂
Oh my.
Two stick's stuck Inna corner. 😉

Maybe she will let you borrow it and you won't have to use that obsolete non electronic shovel to dig targets.

Thats too funny!
I bet she would change her thoughts, if you came home with a great big diamond and gold ring!